is excited to introduce our new web application. The application should be very intuitive, but here are a few things that may not be so obvious:
- On the pages with the global search box at the top, typing into this box will search for your text in all of the displayed columns.
- If you prefer to filter a single column, enter your text in the search box at the bottom of the column.
- If a column can be sorted an icon will display to the right of the column name. Click once to sort the column in ASC order, click a second time to sort in DESC order.
- You can perform a multi-column sort by setting the sort on the first column, then hold the SHIFT key and sort on the next column. There is no limit to the number of sub-sorts.
- The combination of column filtering and multi-column sorting provides an easy and powerful way to create very specific reports. For instance, Master List or Cal Recall can be filtered for a single Department, sorted by Location then Cal Due.
- After you logout then login again, your previous filter and sort settings are remembered so you don't have to keep performing the same operations each time you login.
- If you have been granted Edit permissions by the system administrator, your can edit individual instrument records via an Edit link on the Master List.
- You can change your password by clicking your login name on the main menu.
- This product was designed and developed by BenchTop Software, LLC.
- Glyphicons are provided by GLYPHICONS.com
- Datatables are provided under free open source MIT license
- PDF Documents (Certificates and Maintenance) are generated using Rotativa under free open source MIT license